Born To Frag Index du Forum

Born To Frag Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized By My Wife And Cuckolded By Her

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Born To Frag Index du Forum -> Recrutement BTF -> Recrutement pour etre soldat BTF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tadsafro

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 06:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized By My Wife And Cuckolded By Her Répondre en citant

<em>&#x201c;Don&#x2019;t be shy, I know you&#x2019;d go kiss yourself in the mirror,&#x201d; she laughed. &#x201c;Ok, wait, wear this,&#x201d; she said, holding an elegant black dress of hers.
Once I wore the dress on, the transformation was complete. I wore the black leather heels, stumbling a little before getting used to walking with them on, but once I gained my balance, I knew I could safely get around. Maybe I wouldn&#x2019;t walk like a top model, but it was ok.
I looked into the mirror again and I froze for a few seconds. I gauged my own self from head to toe and I couldn&#x2019;t believe my eyes. I'd been turned into a really hot chick....&#x22;</em>

Chris has always been attracted by his own self in a narcissistic kind of way. He craved himself in every sense, and used to take picture of him on the bed he shared with his wife Julia. He'd do sexy typical female poses, playing with the self-timer, getting overexcited at every blink of the camera's flash.

Julia, a beautiful woman in her early twenties, didn't know about her husband's particular kink, until the day she busted him. He felt ashamed and awkward, and when she scrolled through the pictures he'd taken of himself, looking all womanish and naughty, she found it amusing. Yet, she changed her attitude toward Chris and gave him an ultimatum.

He'd have to let her turn him into a real sissy man. And if he didn't comply, she would have told everybody what he did, showing the photos he'd just taken.

He <strong>hesitantly accepted, freeing his inner desires.</strong> But something <strong>unimaginable, and completely unexpected</strong> happened once his transformation was completed.

Dirty, naughty, kinky, and outrageous, This short 5.6-K words story, described from the husband point of view, contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity including husband submission, female domination, cuckoldry, voyeurism, feminization, crossdressing, tease and denial, wife cleanup, and cuckold humiliation, and some other kinks you sure will enjoy Only mature adults who won&#x2019;t find that offensive should read this.

Details:
price: $2.88
bound: 41 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06ZY2RQBS
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 191 KB

SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book get pdf SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book without pay

Tags: mobile ebook, free download via uTorrent, free mobile, fb2 online find book сhapter, free macbook read, book book free from Galaxy, mobile pdf, download torrent isoHunt, book read, book ipad free, phone wiki free eReader book

SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book docs
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss kickass book download
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss free download via uTorrent
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss text how download book selling mp3
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book zipshare
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss get free
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book ZippyShare
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss download via torrent client
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss free download via uTorrent
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss free ios apple without signing via
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book download via Transmission
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss ebook android pdf
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss how to find book without register
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss audio book
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss free writer original german reader
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss discount for book
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book get pdf
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book text online view format
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss view cheap kickass сhapter book
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book buy cheap
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss view cheap kickass сhapter book
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book for android
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss read thepiratebay eReader sale book
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book DepositFiles
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss audio book
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss audiobook free
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book ipad free
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss pc read value kickass francais
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss download free cloud
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book read online
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss download french
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss kindle pdf book macbook mobile
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book get pdf
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book without pay
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss epub free
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss offline get purchase mobile online
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss eReader online
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss read online pdf free
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss download french
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss read store amazon sale mobile
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss torrent download 1337x
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss read online pdf free
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss free online iphone
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss full version download
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss .txt download
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss text how download book selling mp3
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss book torrent
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss buy amazon bookstore download epub
SISSY FOR A DAY: Feminized by My Wife and Cuckolded by Her Boss kickass book download

79c7fb41ad

Amy,,,Stevens,,,is,,,a,,,practicing,,,Dermatology,,,doctor,,,in,,,Oakland,,,,NJ,,,

1681,,,,records,,,,for,,,,Amy,,,,StevensAmy,,Stevens,,,MD,,Find,,Phone,,&amp;,,Address,,information,,,medical,,practice,,history,,,affiliated,,hospitals,,and,,more
The Fix-It Friends: Have No Fear! download epub mobi pdf fb2Sagebrush Christmas (Truly Yours Digital Editions Book 667) download epub mobi pdf fb2Productivity Tracking Tool: Large 8.5 Inches By 11 Inches Log Book To Track Time Activity Project or Task or Job ID download epub mobi pdf fb2Stamps from Africa: Exploring with Kids (Book TWO) download epub mobi pdf fb2Marjorie Sue as the star of the week download epub mobi pdf fb2Amazon Associate Video Marketing: Learn to Make $500 Per Month Selling Affiliate Products from Amazon Through YouTube Video Reviews download epub mobi pdf fb2Colecci&oacute;n Hojas Marchitas: Vol. I Niaska (&Yacute;dram, Reino de Dioses. Colecci&oacute;n Hojas Marchitas) (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Power of Focus download epub mobi pdf fb2Practical Gold-Mining: Its Commercial Aspects a Collection of Statistics and Data Relating to Gold-Mining and Gold-Mining Finance Companies (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Erotic Short Stories: Erotica Romance Anthology of Taboo Sex, BDSMErotica, Bondageromance, Swingers, Billionaire Romance, Mail Order Bride, BBW, Virgin Erotica, Adult Romance Stories for Women &amp; B

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 06:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Born To Frag Index du Forum -> Recrutement BTF -> Recrutement pour etre soldat BTF Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange